Tuesday 8 December 2009

Most wonderful message

Today, Marie and I both received the following message from a fellow student in Gaza. I wanted to blog it here in the hope that it reaches out to others as it did to the both of us. It is possibly one of the most touching and impacting messages I have received and I hope to remain in contact with Ahmed.




Hi, Katerina , how are you ,

I've seen your group " Can you help us end the Blockade of Gaza this December? "
and am so glad to know that there is people who still care about us
honored people like you , who keep the light of hope inside our hearts .

allow me to introduce myself
my name is Ahmed Shehada , am a 4th year medical student at the Islamic university of Gaza

as you can see , i live in Gaza :.) , and i would love to be part of what you are guys trying to do , and i would love to give all the help i can give

looking foreword to know what you think , and ill be waiting for you arrival to Gaza

yours
Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment